*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873557-February-Prompt-12
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#873557 added March 1, 2016 at 5:16am
Restrictions: None
February Prompt #12
12. Some say that crying is a sign of weakness. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Crying....ahhh I used to hold in tears...I have learned now that they are a release and cleansing of my heart, body, mind and soul. Especially when my Dad just passed away...the tears poured for days and now, almost 3 months later, they randomly will just pop up...

Some see it as a weakness perhaps because they themselves are to afraid of letting their own emotions out. Feeling as if they do they will be viewed as weak, yet not realizing the damage and pain they are causing by holding everything inside all the time! It will eat you up if you let it!

I used to not let mine out...I really do not know why I used to HATE crying and I would be so mad when I did...now I have learned that it is OKAY to cry sometimes...

Now...with that being said...I am not a OVER emotional person either...I am very guarded with my emotions and what, who and how I show them to. I am guarded with who I trust as well, because honestly, those are the people that will probably see me cry. I sometimes am surprised the times that I get teary and want a good cry...I guess because I am not a girly girl Lol But as I am learning and growing, bettering myself step by step...I am opening up a little more each day.

Losing my Dad forced me into the shock then grief process suddenly and forcefully....Raging and flooding me with emotions and tears. It sometimes makes me angry that I cannot stop them, but I never think that it makes me weak at all. And anyone who does think that, honestly....can kiss my ass!~ Ha Ha!!


Loving my new fairies!!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873557-February-Prompt-12