*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873719-February-Prompt-21
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#873719 added March 1, 2016 at 5:24am
Restrictions: None
February Prompt #21
21. Have you ever saved someone from some danger, or been saved? Write about it.

Sure have! I was on the dance team my sophomore year of high school, we did the half time routines at the football games. We did dancing and flags. Well I have stress induced asthma as well as when I do A LOT of activity it can flare up. Well...Homecoming Night game we had a routine that was 5 dances, they all rolled into the next one...it was a longer routine then normal with no real stopping. We were into the 3rd part and we had these blue wood boxes in front of us that we were to cartwheel off of.I was feeling a little tight in my chest but nothing major..so I do my cartwheel and I did that just fine and BOOM...next thing I know I am coming to on the ground surrounded my emts, teammates, my coach and the dance teacher....

*NOTE~the dance teacher and I butted heads a lot!*

I guess that I passed out and had a full fledged attack and stopped breathing...and my dance teacher gave me CPR...and saved me. Ironic huh...after that we never butted heads again! It was scary for sure...but once I started breathing again and came to, I was able to shake it off and get up and I was ok. Thanks to her! Crazy how things like that work out sometimes huh?

To this day, if I ever go back to my hometown I can be know as "that girl that quit breathing at the homecoming game" Ha Ha...what a way to be remembered LoL


Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873719-February-Prompt-21