*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874096-February-Prompt-31
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#874096 added March 1, 2016 at 5:32am
Restrictions: None
February Prompt #31
31. Have you ever wished for something that came true?

I think that as we go through life we all wish for things...from winning the lottery to bringing back someone that you have lost...I know that there are probably hundreds of dollars worth of pennies that I spent on wish after wish...wishing my wishes would come true..

And then I realized one day...that something that I wished for DID come true...I finally met a man that loves me for me and loves my kids as his own....accepts who and what I am....He is honest, loyal, trusting, kind, caring and has taught me so much! He has opened my eyes up to the things that I did not get to do as a child...fishing, camping, horse back riding...He has taught me patience and to stop and smell the roses. I believe that we were meant to be...I am almost 38 and he is 56...he has taught me to slow down and I have taught him to open his eyes and mind more about certain things in life...We help build and support each other..we work as a team at everything we do. He was my missing link in life...once I found him, I became complete...and so did our family...he has been helping me raise my kids for the past 4 years and he does more for them then their real father has ever done! He is a good man, and that is hard to find..I am very lucky, thankful and grateful!

So I guess that wishes do come true...you may just have to spend a lot of pennies to get there!




Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874096-February-Prompt-31