*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874105-Making-Life-Interesting-Lost-In-The-Woods
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#874105 added February 17, 2016 at 9:51am
Restrictions: None
Making Life Interesting, Lost In The Woods
BCOF Prompt: John UpDike says we are past heroes and kings. Life is dull and muldane. It is up to the writer to make life more interesting. Do we agree?

Yes. People read to escape boredom and a well written book can brighten our day. Writers are inspired to write for others and who wants to read a boring book? Writers take us to another world and we have to love what we write so that we don't get bored. Who doesn't like an interesting life? As writers, use your imaginations and write something interesting and exciting. The reader will feel better and so will the writer.

Blog City Prompt: You are lost in the woods and it is getting dark. What happens next?

I won't be meeting any "Twilight" friendly Cullen vampires or nice werewolves. I would have packed a back pack with food, water, flash light, wore a watch and have my phone. I may not get a signal but I would let my family know where I was before I left. I would pray and try to find a clearing so I wouldn't be stuck in the woods. I would have packed a grill lighter to light my way. I am always teasing that I want to spend the night in the woods and once at my son's place, my son, his wife, my parents and husband and I sat by his woods at night with a camp fire and told spooky stories. I would try to turn to being lost into the woods an adventure. I would live out my fantasies. All I would encounter is animals. If I met a wolf? I would be more afraid of a snake then I would a wolf. I would just have to wait until morning and hopefully, I would have a quiet night in the woods.

** Image ID #2074231 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874105-Making-Life-Interesting-Lost-In-The-Woods