*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874191-Truth-or-are-there-consequences
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#874191 added February 18, 2016 at 9:28am
Restrictions: None
Truth or are there consequences?
Prompt ~ T.S. Eliot said~ "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." Have you ever taken a big chance and watched it pay off? Inquiring minds want to know *BigSmile*

*Pthb* Owl with an attitude *RollEyes*


Yes! *Geek* I've never been a person who tells deliberate lies. I never understood how telling the truth affects some people. One day I read a spiritual book about *Laugh* you guessed! It was about telling the truth. Everyone tells some untruth now and then. Sometimes people are afraid of something they have done. Other times they just want to be left alone so any thing might pop out in word form. Once in awhile it isn't really untruth it is misinformation because of ignorance of a subject.

I decided after reading the book that I would try to really pay attention to telling the truth the best that I can. Kind of research in reality. Wow. When I learned new information; I had to go back and inform someone I misinformed. I had to think before I answered questions. All kinds of controversy erupted.

This is before I became a kind of recluse.

People began to accuse me of things I never did. They were looking for information on culprits of mischief in their lives. Individuals came back to me and thanked me for changing some situation in their life in a good way. The observers of my situations (caused by telling the truth) began to trust me. That's scary because some people rely on my word now and ask me things just to test their own judgment. *Headbang*

Some people don't want me around for fear I will learn something they don't want other people to know. Or tell something I already know to someone else. Watch your mouth sometimes it seems to have a mind of its own or uses yours instead of letting you use it. *Flipflops7*

One of the things the USA needs is more truth. People don't trust government because politicians believe lying is the way to get into office. I have even heard media say lying is part of politics. It is not. We need to be able to trust our government leaders. Truth can harm as well as be a benefit but there are many ways to approach a situation or resolve a conversation without a lie. So, don't harm. Help, heal and think before you leap. Don't go back just start from where you are.

Ever heard "Don't hide your light under a bushel" Well the bushel is the lie covering the truth that will clear the air. The light is the guidance causing freedom, to shine like the sun. Sounds preachy.

Believe it or not there are lots of books out there about telling the truth.*BookStack3*


A nation does not need to limp.

It needs to stride across solid ground
.











apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874191-Truth-or-are-there-consequences