*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874631
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#874631 added February 22, 2016 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
Get Close With An Entertainer
Prompt: Regardless of your favorite sport or form of entertainment, were you able to get up close and personal with one of your sporting or entertainment heroes?

I would love to know Johnny Depp but haven't met him. My son did and didn't tell Johnny that I am his biggest fan! He took two pictures of him and bought them home to me.

I knew a country singer Bobby Harden back in 1968. He had his sisters had a hit song: Tippy Toeing." I baby-sitted his kids and he was my parents next door neighbor. He had a song "Don't Drive Me" but he never got famous. His sister Arlene Harden tried to have hit songs but she didn't make it, either. Bobby sang back up for George Strait.

Loretta Lynn. I met her in person at her rodeo. She has the sweetest smile and wanted to be sure I got her autograph. She saw me standing in line and when the line cleared, she asked if she had signed my book. This was a great moment. She looked at me personally and talked to me.

I got an e-mail from Danielle Steel. I went to her web site and e-mailed her. She e-mailed me back! I was surprised.

These are some good moments for me.

I would love to meet Kasey Kayne or Ryan Newman but maybe someday.

** Image ID #2075856 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874631