*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875079-February-Prompt--33
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#875079 added March 1, 2016 at 5:34am
Restrictions: None
February Prompt 33~
33. What was your favorite memory from 2015?

2015 was a rough year HOWEVER there were some good memories...one of my favorite ones would have to be when my oldest daughter, Alexis, graduated high school with a scholarship, her cna license and a full time job all BEFORE she was 18!!~ When she turned 18 she moved out with her girlfriend into their first place together..AND they became engaged!! Oh and she also got promoted to manager at her job at KFC/Taco Bell...we talked and decided that while she does her first year of college, before she enters the nursing program, that she should not start in a nursing home or home health aide yet. Till she can make sure that she can manage full time school and keep her grades up as well as juggle a job in the medical field. But honestly, she is getting paid pretty darn good money as a manager! I am so proud of her for all of her accomplishments! She has grown into a smart and caring young woman who can and will do anything that she puts her mind to~ I love that every time Satan (aka-my mom) tells me what a shitty mom that I am I can look at my kid (KIDS) and know that I have done a hell of a goof job raising them alone for the past 9 years!! Proud mama right here...regardless of what ANYONE says~~



Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875079-February-Prompt--33