*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875605-March-Prompt-5
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#875605 added March 3, 2016 at 10:15am
Restrictions: None
March Prompt #5
5. Do you like dolls, toys or stuffed animals, or do you think these are best left behind in childhood?

Well, I do not remember the first eight years of my life so it is hard for me to recall things like this...however I have vague memories of having a Cabbage Patch Doll when they came out...a Rainbow Bright Doll and her Pony...a Teddy Ruxpin Doll and a Barbie Dream House and Barbies that I played with.

I don't remember being attached to any certain one but hell I could be way wrong....the only people that would know are my parents and my Dad just died 3 months ago and my mom can't stand me...SOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo I don't see me finding out much about my past..perhaps it will always be a mystery...who knows...

I know that I have watched as my own children grew out of things that they were attached to...watched as they grew and left them behind yet carried the memories of those things into their life...we still all will recall something and laugh at the memories now as they are older!

I think that it is ok to carry those memories with you in life...if you can remember them that is!!I think that those are the little things in life that we can look back on and reflect...good or bad....a single item can invoke emotions and memories within you that make you reflect back to that time....remember...allow the memory of it to happen, and store it in your heart.

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875605-March-Prompt-5