*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875616-March-Prompt-8
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#875616 added March 3, 2016 at 11:25am
Restrictions: None
March Prompt #8
8. Make a list of the five to ten most important things to you. Then make a list of the top five to ten things you spend most of your time doing. Compare the lists and see how the match or differ from each other. Discuss what you have learned

This is an interesting prompt....but as ocd as I am I know my list will even out in one way or another!!


Important Things
1.) My kids
2.) Steve
3.) Close friends
4.) Writing
5.) Crafting/Flowers

Thing I Spend Time On
1.) My kids
2.) Steve
3.) Close friends
4.) Writing
5.) Crafting/Flowers

I try to balance out everything in my life....it is hard with my mental health sometime to deal with the kids and Steve and even writing....I can spiral into a depression and just not care about anything...BUT I have been seeking treatment for the past 2 years and it is helping a lot so I think that I am learning to balance things out...learning to spend time with the kids WHILE doing my crafting or writing....Spend time with Steve while writing ot working on crafts/flowers.....

I put the 2 different list as the same because I think that in one way or another I am able to incorporate my important things INTO my things I spend time on...I am ocd so I tend to try to keep things level and even...I am learning that I need to combine the two list even more....for many reasons! And with the help of friends, my therapist, my case manager and my psych doctor....I am learning how to do just that! Learn and grow as a person and be able to combine what is most important and what I spend most time on!! Great plan!~

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875616-March-Prompt-8