*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875762-March-Prompt-10
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#875762 added March 4, 2016 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
March Prompt #10
10. Do you consider yourself a spontaneous person? Why or why not?

Oh my gosh, when I was a teenager and then into my twenties I was more spontaneous then ever...I would load up the kids and go to the creek for the day for critter catching...or a random road trip....

As I have gotten older I have lost that spark...I have let me mental health take over too much control and I am a homebody from hell now. Although I will say during the warmer days I can still be spontaneous..random camping or bonfire...random weekend trip for me and Steve..throw a rent in the car and go type of thing...but in the cold...the most spontaneous thing I do is make dinner! Ha Ha

I have to say though that perhaps doing this Give It 100 may be just the way to spark that spontaneous spark again for me...by pushing myself to break free from what I am used to and normally do....to have one small goal a day....and I find myself doing more and more each day then I had planned to! That to me....is HUGE!!~

Maybe my spontaneous spark will relight again..maybe it won't..but either way I am learning each day more and more about myself...so who knows...Patrece ~ somday I may be spontaneous and show up at your door Ha Ha....hmmm....that DOES sound like a groovy idea...lol...

I know my fiance Steve would be happy if I was more spontaneous...he loves that type of "Hey ets grab the tent and some blankets and take off for the weekend while kids are gone" type of thing!! It would be nice to have THAT spark back as well...not that their isn't a spark...but it can always be brighter!!

Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875762-March-Prompt-10