*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875846-Marshmallows-and-Jelly-Donuts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#875846 added March 5, 2016 at 8:42pm
Restrictions: None
Marshmallows and Jelly Donuts
The Republican "Fat Cats" have circled the wagons in a united effort to block the nomination of Donald Trump.

Sneering Regis is in hog heaven thinking a brokered convention is at hand, where he can bring the Party together, in that figurative smokey room and pick the next candidate. Somebody to become a marshmallow or jelly donut for the next four years.

I am not a great Trump supporter but he has done more in this election to galvanize the American People than those effete Republicans have done since Ronald Reagan. If you recall Reagan was an outsider, who despite being maligned, turned out to be a pretty good president. He brought respectability to a Party that was on the descent. Left to their own volition Republicans never fail but pick the wrong person for the job. Even if elected, their candidate seldom meets expectations. The Bushes, Romney and now the latest card of insiders is evidence of their denial and inability to realize the transformation taking place. Cruz is the slickest and nastiest insider of them all, a pretender claiming to be a champion of the middle class. If you buy his line go enroll in Trump University.

The democrats are totally corrupt and their constituents could care less. All the liberals care about is holding onto power so they can put the finishing touches on Socialism. These worshipers of Lenin, have invaded our schools, churches, courts and any other institution they could infect with their insidious and bankrupt philosophy. It is no surprise that their likely nominee is going to be a woman who under any other circumstances would be wearing a blaze orange jumpsuit and walking in laceless tennis shoes. Opposed to her is a liberal whose only appeal is a massive giveaway program, pedaled to anyone dumb enough to listen. Even the blacks are wary, but then they think Hillary is Mother Teresa.

I never cease to be amazed that the blacks are such a lock-step given for the Democrats. Have the Afro-Americans forgotten that it was the Democrats who suppressed them after the Civil War? It was the North, the genesis of the Republican Party, who unshackled the physical chains and it was the Democrats who encouraged the rise of the Ku Klux Klan. Can you believe they're trying to cast Donald in flowing white robes? Once the Klan fell out of favor Democrats threw that idea under the bus and came up with an even better strategy. SOCIALISM! Take wealth from the middle class and use it to rob the blacks of their pride and self respect. The implementing plan was to keep them on the dole and threaten them with a welfare check. Let them market drugs or play sports to escape a hopeless existence. Then lock up the ringleaders, and applaud an ICON, here and there.

Who do you suppose is really behind the Democrats? Why are they supported by the moneyed elite? You'd think those with money would be Republicans, those disciples of Capitalism, the font of their wealth. The answer, in a nutshell, is that millionaires want to keep what they've acquired. Does anyone really believe we can take money from the rich and give it to the poor? Rich people can hire a battalion of tax lawyers to make sure that doesn't happen. From their perspective, Socialism is the perfect answer to a continued well being. They have no problem keeping what they already have, sending good paying jobs elsewhere, making us dependent on others for our way of life, redistributing the middle class wealth downward and making the rank and file into a bunch of nobodies.

A class struggle has been going on for a long time and the New Aristocrats are Old Money, Politicians, Wall Street and the Media. Socialism is the mechanism being used to redirect the resources of a free enterprise economy to one that is centrally controlled. The result of this redistribution is going to play out to the dismay and misery of those gulled into believing such nonsense. What does happen is that as the middle class drys up, the aristocrats get what they're hoping for. In Martha's Vineyard, there's dancing in the gated communities. They say, "be careful of what you hope for." The birth of liberty can be traced to a revolution in France that really turned some heads.


© Copyright 2016 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875846-Marshmallows-and-Jelly-Donuts