*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876645-Living-By-A-Town-From-A-Book-Activity-Blue-Light
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#876645 added March 16, 2016 at 9:20am
Restrictions: None
Living By A Town From A Book, Activity, Blue Light
Blog CityPrompt: Have you ever read a book and the setting was by a town you lived by or a town or city you have been to? Was the author from the town near you?

Yes. I read a romance book and the town is Plymouth, Indiana. I work in Plymouth and I live 20 minutes away from this town. The author was originally from this town. She was Miss Blueberry Festival Queen {there is a Blueberry Festival in Plymouth every year} and she wrote that the character's boyfriend worked at Swan Lake Golf Course which is a fancy golf course, restaurant, gift shop, bar and weddings and special parties happen here all the time. It is like an elite country club. My son worked as the manager for the restaurant. I was blown away when I read what the book was about{I was more into the setting then I was the romance story line} and I didn't need to picture the setting. The town's stores was mentioned and I felt was I am a part of this. This blew me away. My mother has this book and I hope it stays in the family.

BCOF Prompt: Is there an activity you are working on this month?

Yes. Hopefully, I will get my Christmas pictures scrapbooked. I need to get them done. I want to color in my stress relief coloring books. I am obsessed with these.

BCOF Prompt: We see a blue light in our yard and back yard and across the road. Write a story about it.

I saw a blue light for a month when I went to work. I thought it was aliens. I tried to find this light. I couldn't find it. Finally, I saw it was a new cell tower that went up. Like seriously!

Once I saw a tiny blue light flashing and it disappeared in the pines. I never saw it again. I see blue light beacons flashing across the sky when I go to work. I have no clue what causes these. The girls art work go outside to smoke at night {we work in an old county building} and they see blue lights by the barn when it snows. I have no story for these. I don't believe in aliens but we have ghostly things happen at work so maybe it is a ghost thing. I know it isn't the Kmart Blue Light special or Blue Lunch Plate Special!

** Image ID #2078122 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876645-Living-By-A-Town-From-A-Book-Activity-Blue-Light