*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876801-peace
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2070776
Another attempt at getting to know others and myself
#876801 added March 18, 2016 at 2:39am
Restrictions: None
peace
An article to share is a movement of hope. I now know that out of the labor of any crisis arises new birth for a person and those that they will one day touch. Part of the mystery is out of which womb will one exit.

The curious fact is that every human being exits a womb into a new world. This means something different for everyone. You can enter into prosperity or be a person who has jail and prison as a legacy. They only thing for sure is that we leave a place to enter another.

That is the reality that touches me in a strange kind of way. I come into the world as I understand somehow. I have a daughter law who will give birth to a child in May. Their are birth pangs and in the midst of labor the feeling as to whether it will ever end. The baby comes into the world (hopefully, healthy, no miscarriage and maybe handicapped in some way). What ever happens will affect not only the baby, it will affect the parents, friends and family, the world!

I entered the world under fairly austere circumstance. There was a young woman and man. They got maybe too eager and never were able to reflect on who the child was and what he meant. That same child would be cast into a state hospital womb to exit as a friend to persons who may have not had an advocate or support. Mom and dad become strangers. God invites a new family to know a new child. ME>
© Copyright 2016 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876801-peace