*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877290-Tell-me
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2070776
Another attempt at getting to know others and myself
#877290 added March 24, 2016 at 2:04am
Restrictions: None
Tell me!!
I have a voice that wants to scream. I am ready to go back home to Massachusetts. I have a wife from Pennsylvania who is not so sure. As she herself says, what do you have to prove by being with family that has been able to operate without you up until this point. Then there is the lecture out of Genesis that says you need to leave family to cling to your spouse. And there is property that she has inherited....by the end of the spiel I wonder if I have the right to go back. After all the cost of living is high. Yet there is that nagging voice, a call that will not let me loose, despite the fact I can't articulate clearly why. Some people say what about your kids and grandchildren. Others say you are running away from unpleantries. I mostly want to leave a place where I did not measure up to expectations and discover that there is a place where I can be myself. I am in a rut. Can place alone change that. I wish I knew. I only know I need to follow the mystery of call and find God awaiting me to enter the arms of the loving father. Welcome son where have you been, I have things for you to do and places for you to go. Trust in me. I am your refuge and strength. Who could want for more?
© Copyright 2016 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877290-Tell-me