*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877597-Odds-and-Ends-at-Easter
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#877597 added March 27, 2016 at 9:38am
Restrictions: None
Odds and Ends at Easter
It's Easter Sunday! Share a fun story from your neck of the woods. If you're not celebrating Easter, share an interesting news happening. It's kind of an "open prompt" today.

Our Saturday entertainment was a movie starring Robert Redford, "A Walk in the Woods." I recommend this movie for everyone who is suffering from the old age problem of being intelligent and thrown away to make way for youth. A quote from Redford's character, Bill Bryson, was inspiring. "Books are like TV for smart people" *Bigsmile*

On this Easter I am celebrating with praise music. One of my parrots is singing along to the music. Even though Parrots have uncertain abilities to sing. My birds actually seem to carry tunes loudly. Today they are singing along to "Casting Crowns--Until the Whole World Hears"





Parrots have special pelleted foods that is made to help them stay healthy in a pet environment. Unfortunately, they pick and choose which pieces are their favorites. In addition my birds eat pieces of regular food. They like all kinds of nut, fruit, and vegetables. The food they waste is thrown out.. I throw the wasted feed into the back yard where the crows excitedly scarf it up. We have huge long lived crows that tramp all over the back yard looking for parrot food. *Bird*

One family of crows brings their off spring fresh from the nest on first flight to feed in the feeder. Some day the young crows will out grow the ability to get into the feeder but they get a good start. *Delight* Feeding birds is a delight to the soul.

The fact that humans and animals can interact is a blessing from the Savior. There is a verse that says God gave the animals of the earth to Jesus, the son.

Happy Easter. This book is a Hoot!

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877597-Odds-and-Ends-at-Easter