*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877849-The-longest-day
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2070776
Another attempt at getting to know others and myself
#877849 added March 30, 2016 at 8:23am
Restrictions: None
The longest day
I guess I need a positivity shot today. There is so much stuff and only four months to go before a planned move.

On the positive side my Pastoral resume is done and will be sent to me in less than a week.

I will preach a sermon this Sunday about giving people a second look/chance. If Jesus could raise Lazarus from the dead, he could do it for so many others.

My struggling is trying to sort through how important it is to go to Massachusetts. In our latest discussion, Sharon made it clear that when/if we go to Erie she does not want visits from my family. All her family are hoarders and she is very averse to having visitors of any kind. Another words "take a plane if you really want to see them".

So what is family? I guess I need to sort this out before we leave. I have a day off with too much time to think. In that sense it makes me brace for a long day!!
© Copyright 2016 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877849-The-longest-day