*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877956-March-Prompt-24
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#877956 added March 31, 2016 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
March Prompt #24
24. What was the worst job you ever had? Why?

Hmmmm I have actually had some pretty good jobs but I will say that THEE worst was a waitress job...and this is the reason that I do not work in the food industry.....

I got a job at a buffet restaurant type place..an 90's style golden corral...lol....Well I worked for three whole days....I was ok the first two days but on the third day I was given a table full of constructor workers...no big deal...my daddy was a carpenter and I understand the hard work they do....well these guys were NOT like my dad who was nice and respectful...these guys thought that their all you can eat buffet price included being able to touch the waitress....yea well..um not THIS waitress...after being groped a couple times I went to my manager and told him...his response was that that would bring me a big tip...so I took about 2 seconds to decide what I was going to do....I went about my duties and when I went to clear their table and my ass got grabbed...I very sweetly, with a smile...poured his whole plate of freshly gotten food down his chest into his lap.....walked to my manager and handed him my apron and nae tag and told him I decided to give them MY tip.... Bahahah...that was a funny time for sure!

I mean come on...I was getting waitress pay which was like $2.13 or something back then...newly married....and besides all that....NOBODY is going to grab or grope me in any way out of line....

Actually last guy that called me a dirty word and "chest puffed" me....well he got his mouth and nose all jacked up with a right hook....I am a nice girl..I like to have my hair colored and nails done....but I will stand up for myself no mater what LoL

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877956-March-Prompt-24