*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877963-March-Prompt-27
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#877963 added March 31, 2016 at 3:55pm
Restrictions: None
March Prompt #27
27. What was the last movie or TV show that completely disappointed you? Why?

Honestly...ever damn time I watch the news is disappoints me...scares me....makes me paranoid....disgust me...I swear I hate watching it...I do sometimes to stay current on things but it is always such sad and helpless feelings stories you hear about and it is scary.

You turn it on in hopes that there is peace and happiness yet no..there are people being beaten, robbed..people that are the age of my own kids are over dosing....breaking and entering....children being hurt and taken and worse....it is awful to hear day in and day out...so I try to avoid the news if at all possible.....With my mental health problems it is just honestly sometimes too much to take....to hear...to hurt for those people on the news....

So I would have to say watching the news is a HUGE disappointment to me and that is sad....it is hard to stay current on things when hearing them makes me paranoid or scared....ugh

I wish that all the people in the world would do their OWN give it 100 and simply just be kind to ONE person a day...I swear I think the world would be a happier place...I sure as hell know that I would be a happier person if I saw people helping others more and NOT judging...my goodness...ONE nice thing a day for ONE person...weather it is your co worker, you kid or you mail person~!~ BE KIND~~

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877963-March-Prompt-27