*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878402-April-Prompt-3
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#878402 added April 4, 2016 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #3
3) Is your life, right now, what you thought it would be at this point, either in a positive or negative way?

Ahhh....well this is interesting.....

Positively there are things in my life that have changed so much and are just amazing....new friends...new beginnings.....fresh outlooks....plans being made for summer....working on my crafts and flowers....bug sale coming up in a month so we gotta hurry!! I am learning a lot about myself, about how to deal with and handle things....how to avoid things that bring me down....I am learning and I am growing...Positive!!

Negatively there are things in my life that have always been there...they just seem to worsen...get meaner...more vengeful...more controlling....these things will not go away....however because of the above things in the positive aspect, I am learning to handle and deal with them better then I have been.

Step by step....weather positive or negative...I am growing...learning and breaking free....wanting to come out of the grasp of what controls me....wanting to heal...wanting to understand...wanting to know....I am getting there...step by step. In my opinion, that is progress nonetheless....all because of the fact that I AM trying. And that to me...counts...big time!! ANY step forward in my opinion is a progress....especially with some of the curve balls that life has thrown at me....

Growing daily....learning every minute....allowing myself to open up more to things....I am proud of myself for that. And that is NOT something that happens very often at all...actually rarely....lol...I need to learn to value myself more and realize that I SHOULD be more proud of myself more often!!

Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878402-April-Prompt-3