*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878827-Greatest-Love-Story-in-History
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#878827 added April 8, 2016 at 2:02pm
Restrictions: None
Greatest Love Story in History
Prompt:What do you feel is the greatest love story in history? How did the author hook you?

Wow. I can't choose just one but I will and you know who it will be.

Elizabeth and Darcy. I love pride and prejudice. Darcy was handsome, a true gentleman. English and the answer to every woman's dream after he became nice.Elizabeth wasn'after money. Her mother was and Elizabeth was nice and caring. She was beautiful and Jane Austen just drew you in with her great story telling and charming descriptions of this romantic couple. She lived this time period and just drew you in. Darcy sounded like the perfect man and he changed his personality. This is my kind of man. I think from what I read about Jane, she loved a man Thomas lefoy who was her Darcy and you have to admire that. Elizabeth and Darcy had love.a happy life, pemberly, money.and makes you want to be them.This is my favorite literature romance.
Member of: Blog City A Council Leader, Circle Of Sisters, Jane Austen Group Leader, Co-Host Of Monthly Calendar Writing Contest, Anniversary Reviewer, Circle Of Friends Blogging Group, Flair For Writing Editor, Owner Of Hobbies and Crafts Forum.
** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **
** Image ID #2030604 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878827-Greatest-Love-Story-in-History