*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879184-Waiting
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2070776
Another attempt at getting to know others and myself
#879184 added April 12, 2016 at 7:27am
Restrictions: None
Waiting
My wife continues to ponder what moving will be like. There are 120 days to go. I am getting anxious.
All in the light of seeing my ministry client go to the hospital. He is very short of breath and needed to let go for the time being of staying at home. He is in Hospice. His waiting is of a different kind.
I am noticing closure events on the horizon.
There are two or three birthdays. My daughter-in- law will give birth soon. My ex will get married, ordained and graduate seminary. I wish her well and will miss her so. She is more inclined to get on with her life. I hoped for a talk. She is done, ready for new challenges.
I have not heard from most of my siblings in months. My brother Craig has texted me. Lots of stress and work. My prayers are with them. I sent my resume to Massachusetts. I will wait for a response. In a manner of speaking I wait for new birth.
© Copyright 2016 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879184-Waiting