*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880185
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#880185 added April 23, 2016 at 7:41pm
Restrictions: None
June Light In April 1
OVERVIEW


Over the next eight weeks we will explore a different way to view writing and communication. This new view was a method that I developed as I became more strongly aligned with authors of Christian daily devotionals. It is by no means The Method. There are lots of those about. Many are worth looking into. The importance of our forming as a group is not to learn a new method of writing, but to explore how to incorporate new methods into our present writing life. Along the way, we as artists, can benefit from inspiring each other to write more, expand our vision and to reach our writing goals.

AUTHOR PARTNERS


Writing is often a daunting challenge that requires so much of who we are that we may feel isolated and alone. We can have moments where we feel passionate about our work and are thriving on the rigors of creativity, but at other times we are bogged down in a morass of endless ideas, with few words on a written page to show for all of our creative thinking.
 
No matter where we find ourselves on the creative path, having a partner to keep us facing towards productivity is a good idea. I have found over the years that often, my closest partner in the work I am engaged in, is the author I am reading at the moment. Over the last six months I have been using several daily devotionals to plug me into scripture. The reason I have chosen devotionals is the content is short and designed to have a quick impact. The reason the authors of these devotionals have become my mentors, is because they often share transparently from their souls their passions for life and living the “overcoming” life. By listening carefully to the tone and voice of their writing and tasting of the flavors and spice of what they are discovering both in God’s word and in their own soul, I am given some important clues of how to bring this “soul writing” into my own sphere of creativity.






OUR SPIRIT PARTNER

Above all else, I believe my greatest partner in the creative process is my Creator, who has given me the gift and the passion to write, and has, since I have been born again, filled me with His Holy Spirit. When I leave room in my writing for His input I am finding a new level of joy in the creative process. While I am still developing in this form of writing, I have already conquered the fears of a blank page, regrets, disorganized ideas, and finding relevant things to write about. As my partner and I work on my new novel, I find that I am discovering ideas for settings, plot, characters and action that are far beyond my abilities to imagine. He, my partner, has given me a lift and a motivation to enjoy the process of writing prose.

Thank You my Lord Jesus, for You have given us Your Holy Spirit to work in us the divine Spirit of Creativity. May those know You flood the realms of the arts with life and light that comes from You. Thank You. Amen


The Mountains, The Water, The Sails and of course a lonely light house.

© Copyright 2016 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880185