*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880433-April-Promt-40
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#880433 added April 26, 2016 at 1:48am
Restrictions: None
April Promt #40
40) If a stranger reaches out and touches you intentionally, how does that make you feel? How would you react to it?

To be honest...if someone just came up to me and touched me for no reason, someone I did not know....a total stranger....I would probably have to believe that they are touching me to give me a sign or a message from the other side..I feel that if someone has the urgency to approach me and touch me or say something...it is because of a reason and I keep my eyes open for the signs always. I believe that my spirits that are with me always have all sorts of ways of showing me signs...weather it is placing dog tags over the rear view mirror to pictures falling off the wall...to feeling them here.....and if they use someone to give me a message...either through touch or saying something when they touch me...I would listen with an open mind and heart. I am always watching for the signs....listening for the hint of my dad's laughter...the smell of my grandfathers cologne....it is amazing and powerful to be able to experience these things happening to you! If you allow any type of ability or gift then you should learn to use it correctly. I was born in 2 sacs as I have said before....that is said to be a sign of great psychic abilities and gifts....I am not saying that I can predict your future but I am and can connect to the other side....it is an amazing and wonderful gift to have. I am lucky...even though there are sooooooo many people who do not believe in it....I stand for what I believe in..even if I am standing alone!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880433-April-Promt-40