*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880559-April-Prompt-34
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#880559 added April 27, 2016 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #34
34) If given a choice, would you rather read, write, or watch TV. Explain.

I would much rather write and have the tv on in the background to distract the chaos in my head. I like to have noise because it quiets and calms the demons and shit in my head so that I can control and write what I want!!~ I like to clear my mind and as crazy as it sounds....the tv helps me a lot. I can write and write for hours with distraction....put me in a quiet room or worse a quiet library and tell me to write..NOTHING....lol....I NEED that noise and distraction to help the true me to come out and be able to write what I feel, want and NEED to write.

Some people think that noise like tv, talking or things can and do distract them...but not me..bring on the noise! I write better and I feel less stressed because the words just come out naturally!

Noise can be a blessing or a curse...depending on the time and situation.....when writing though, it is my helper!! It inspires me I suppose in a weird way.....lol....But hey...what works works right!! Ha Ha

I love the combo of writing and hearing the tv in the background!!! Maybe I am weird...maybe more people are like this...who knows! LOL But whatever the case may be....I enjoy multitasking lol writing and listening to the tv is a soother for me and I write better!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880559-April-Prompt-34