*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880563-comedy-on-the-Magical-Ship-4272016
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#880563 added April 27, 2016 at 12:33pm
Restrictions: None
comedy on the Magical Ship/ 4/27/2016

We're being treated tonight to a live performance by one of your favorite comedians...but what you don't know is that he/she has conspired with the rest of us to get you on stage during the set. What kind of skit have we planned for you to improv to?

*PoseyV* Red Dragon *TulipR*


I've always loved the "RED, Green, Show" Making fun of the small town situations that arise is the mature human taking life in their stride. If we can laugh at our local superstitions and see the comic side of social problems we can continue to exist.

In college the teachers talked me into taking an acting class. The teacher was gross. (seriously) But, I was determined to get a good mark. Due to a couple of people gracious enough to include me in their group we set out to find a skit that would bring in the A+ promised for the semester, by the teacher if we played our skits a certain way.

It was Christmas. We did a skit about the wise men. I was a Shepard which required me to lay on the floor and snore loud enough to be heard in the audience 20 feet away. If you think it isn't funny for a 57 year old woman to dress up as a Shepard and snore loudly on stage your wrong. *Rolling*

We practiced hours the night before. Yes,. the skit worked, there was lots of laughs and lots of applause and the A+ at the end. *StarB*

This book is a Hoot!


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880563-comedy-on-the-Magical-Ship-4272016