*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881253-May-WTMR-Prompt-7
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#881253 added May 3, 2016 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
May WTMR Prompt #7
7) Have you ever met any of your friends from WDC face to face? Tell us about the experience? Would you want to meet others from WDC?

I have been very lucky to have met some amazing people face to face from WDC....Patrece ~ came and stayed with me for a week...we went and met fyn and JaceCar at a Cracker Barrel and also Ren the Klutz! jined us for lunch via facetime...It is so amazing to meet friends from here...it is like meeting a family member that you have not seen in years but pick right up where you left off at....even though you have never met!!

It is a sense of belonging and happiness when we all met up and I would love to do it again soon with them and others!! I think that a 1-2 hour drive to a central location would be awesome to meet up with people close enough to do that!! It is so great to have that time with each other and talk and catch up....I look very forward to meeting even more friends from here...as many as I possibly can!! That would be awesome.

Hey Patrece ~ I say after we swim with the dolphins we take a round the US trip stopping to meet and great WDC family members!! Heyyyyyy Road trip!! Bahahah {e:CarP

I wish we could have meet and greets often with other wdc family members!! It would be so uplifting and encouraging and help to get me outside my comfort zone!! Because that meeting that day sure helped me in many ways!!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881253-May-WTMR-Prompt-7