*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881330-Return-It
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#881330 added May 4, 2016 at 9:41am
Restrictions: None
Return It!
May 4,2016
You step into an elevator and someone left a briefcase in there. The doors shut. What do you do?


Fairy playing a flute Group signature.


1. Preferably, I would find a security office for the building. Tell them who I am, what business I have in the building, what floor I entered the elevator, what time I found the briefcase. Turn over the brief case and get a receipt for the briefcase.

2. Or, if there is a name and address listed on the item I could make personal contact with the owner. I most likely would not open it because it could contain ???

3. Or, go back to the floor where I entered the elevator find the floor receptionist (if there is such a person and opt for information about how to return the case to the owner.)

4. Any of the above or combination of the above might get it back into the hands of the owner. The goal is to make sure the owner gets back their property.

Unless it is something that is set up like a funny TV show would do. These options probably won't work under "it's a set up situations."

Mothers Day is on it's way so "Happy Mothers Day" *RibbonR*




© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881330-Return-It