*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881348-May-WTMR-Prompt-9
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#881348 added May 4, 2016 at 12:46pm
Restrictions: None
May WTMR Prompt #9
9) How often do you "really" clean appliances like the fridge, stove, microwave and such? Do you have a system on how and when you do these type of things? Tell us about it.

Ugh....I HATE cleaning appliances...I will clean out the fridge of food and things like that on a regular basis....taking everything out of fridge and cleaning it...well let's just say if my son wants to make 5 bucks he does it...lol....the stove needs cleaned but......Microwave is an easy clean...put a bowl of water in there and heat it for several minutes and everything just wipes off easily! It is a great hint that I was told by a friend a few years ago and it truly works!! I love that tip!! The stove has a self cleaning on it that I really should try using lol....I wipe down the outside of the appliances when I clean the kitchen but to actually get in there and clean the inside...ugh....save me from the insanity! I hate it!! I DO love it when everything is clean but there are just certain things I am NOT ocd about and cleaning the appliances is one of them. I hate having to empty the fridge...I have scrubbing the stove...the microwave isn't hard so that is ok but dang it man....when my son acts up that could be a great chore....lol.....instead of paying him make him do it as a punishment....is that against child laws...lol he is 15 so should be good...Ha Ha *Rolling*

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881348-May-WTMR-Prompt-9