*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881350-Star-War-Movies-Do-The-Impossible
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#881350 added September 20, 2016 at 6:14pm
Restrictions: None
Star War Movies, Do The Impossible
Blog City Prompt: Star Wars Day is coming soon. Actually, it is today. When I wrote the prompt, I didn't know this. What are your favorite Star Wars movies? Not a Star Wars Fan? Write anything you want about outer space and the moon, planets and stars.

I love "Return Of The Jedi." Luke is a hero and I love the little Ewoks. They remind me of Teddy Bears. I love Chewbecca, R2D2 and CP3PO. I think they are so adorable. Sadly, Darth Vader died and Luke made peace with his father. Gotta love the ending where Yoda, Darth Vader and Obi One Koboi's ghosts showed up and only Luke could see them. The battle scenes are always good in these movies.

In the second triology, Darth Vader was a cute little boy and loved Luke and Leia's mother. He wasn't a bad person until the Jedi mistreated him and his mother was killed. Anisan turned evil and you have different feelings towards him. He was a nice guy at one time.

The last movie: "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." I was so happy that they found Luke in the end. The woman anyway. I think she is his daughter. I was upset when Hans Solo was killed by his son. I wanted to see Luke. We did in the end. I cried. I can't wait to see the next one. We have new heroes in this one and I will always be a Star Wars Fan. May the force be with you! It is with me!

BCOF Prompt: No one is expected to do the impossible. I can barely do things that are possible. No one is perfect. Scientists and geniuses can do the impossible. I don't always agree with their theories. We can't fly as humans. We aren't super heroes. We do what we can and keep learning and it would be nice to save the world. God can do the impossible. I rest my case.

A neat Jane Austen ladies pictures.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881350-Star-War-Movies-Do-The-Impossible