*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881546-Day-6-Give-It-A-100-Women-Making-Hobbies-Their-Living
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#881546 added May 7, 2016 at 1:46pm
Restrictions: None
Day 6 Give It A 100 Women Making Hobbies Their Living
I have always wished that I could make a living out of my hobby. I have a Degree in Scrapbooking and I took classes and am a Creative Scrapbook Designer. I would love to have 20 customers a week and teach them scrapbook classes and charge $20.00 a person for each class. I don't have the room and that would mean more supplies.

I knew a woman who baked cakes for weddings and special events. I had a six layer cake but two layers were fake. The cake was like Cinderella coming down the stairs to get into a carriage. The woman's husband was a farmer and this was extra money for her.

My aunt and her friend who used to decorate for wedding receptions and they had their own business but my aunt had a job as a secretary in Real Estate.

I have read about women who have cooking businesses, ceramic shops, do photography, painting, knitting and other hobbies and do what they love for a living. I wish I could. With the internet, it is easier to do this in this day and age. I live in a small farm town and I don't know how to start.

I scrapbook for myself and have won ribbons at the and got Grand Champion, Champion and Reserve Champion. I haven't found a way to make a living at writing, either. I would love to be Danielle Steel or Martha Stewart but I don't see that happening. Guess I will just enjoy my hobbies and I hope to retire from my Nursing job in mental health in 2 years. I have worked this long, so what's a couple of years?

A neat Jane Austen ladies pictures.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881546-Day-6-Give-It-A-100-Women-Making-Hobbies-Their-Living