*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881547-Beautiful
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#881547 added May 7, 2016 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
Beautiful
Prompt: "Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when the soul is satisfied."

What is your take on this?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You have to feel beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. Being at peace with yourself, loving the world, animals and people {some of them aren't easy to love!}, to me, this makes for being beautiful.

It is nice to get all dressed up and be beautiful and be admired for beauty. There is a saying: "Beauty is as beauty does." When does beauty count at a job? Fashion Models. Actresses and singers, I suppose. After all the make up comes off, aren't people are the same?

You can be plain but sweet and people will love you. You can be beautiful and evil, who wants to love a person like that? If I can have beauty and personality both, that is great. Being plain and respected and loved, that works, too.

Beauty. Depends on the eyes of the beholder. Dolly Patron once said: "Everything is beautiful in it's own way." I agree.

A neat Jane Austen ladies pictures.


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881547-Beautiful