*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881657-Day-8-Give-It-A-100-David-Cassidy
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#881657 added May 9, 2016 at 9:06am
Restrictions: None
Day 8 Give It A 100 David Cassidy
I fell in love with David Cassidy when I first saw him on "The Partridge Family" and I loved his music and him. I was sixteen and wished that I could go out with him. I asked my mother if I had a chance to go out with David Cassidy if she would let me and she said: "Yes. He seems like a nice guy." I thought David was the most handsome guy ever and I had posters of him on my wall. I collected them out of 16 Magazine and Tigerbeat. I thought how nice it would be to go out with him, get flowers from him and take him to the Prom. I wasn't thinking of long term, marriage. I had never met the guy. If I would have going out with him, I wouldn't be able to see him that often and there would have been girls around him all the time.

I went out with a couple of guys when I was sixteen and had 2 boyfriends at 15. David Cassidy seemed like the perfect guy. After "The Partridge Family" ended, David Cassidy seemed to disappear off the radar. I dated other guys later. David was a crush and he got older like me. I have a couple of pictures of him on my computer and I have a scrapbook of movie stars I put together. His picture is in there. Teen-age girls crush on a lot of guys. Now, I am in love with Johnny Depp. Those who know me, know that! I love my husband dearly but I think you know what I mean.

Cute lavender teddy bear I got for Mothers Day. I named him Prince for the Rock Singer.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881657-Day-8-Give-It-A-100-David-Cassidy