*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882202
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#882202 added May 15, 2016 at 7:11pm
Restrictions: None
Day 14 Give It A 100 Bridal Showers and Baby Showers
Bridal Showers and baby showers. It is a way for women of families and friends to get together to bring gifts for the bride or expectant mother. This is a woman thing.

I had a bridal shower from the girls I work with years ago and it was nice. You get a lot of things that you didn't know you needed. I got 2 toasters, 2 crock pots and you would be surprised that 20 years later you need new ones. My baby shower was nice. I got a car seat, clothes, bibs, diapers and other baby needs.

I went to a baby shower today. The theme was bees?! Mother To Bee! We got a free jar of honey to take home. The cake was yellow and black and the balloons were, too. The expectant mother got a car seat, activity sets, onezees, clothes, Winnie The Pooh diapers, stroller, toys, and all kind of nice things. I won a prize of lotions, towel and a candle. The mother to be mother is one of my close friends and I only get to se her once a year. I loved spending time with her. we talked about a lot of things and we e-mail each other every day. I used to work with her and I miss working with her. She will be a friend to the end. It was a day out for me. This means a lot. It was at a place by the lake and I could see ducks and Canadian Geese. I was the last one to leave. The mother to be was so happy. She will be a good mother.

Bridal showers and baby showers bring women together. We need that. Husbands are nice but we do need our female friends. The gifts are nice, too.

Cute lavender teddy bear I got for Mothers Day. I named him Prince for the Rock Singer.


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882202