*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882529-Im-Sure-No-One-Else-Laughed
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#882529 added May 19, 2016 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
I'm Sure No One Else Laughed
The Wildcard Round! Today's winner from, from the Virtual Dice, will receive a Family MB!

Share a funny story about growing up with one of your siblings. If you're an only child...how do you imagine you might playfully torment a younger brother or sister?


My step brother was several years younger than I was. He was inclined to follow me around if he was bored. He always wanted what I had. He wanted my seat if we were watching TV. The last cookie in the cookie jar. You know, the little kid syndrome, the older sibling rivalry cause.

One day, I was especially fed up with him so I began to call him King Danny. Some how I had latched onto a particular word that irritated him. All day I would spout phrases like, Oh, King Danny wants someone to open the door for him. Or, King Danny wants a glass of water. By the end of the day Danny was wailing shut-up, stop calling me King Danny. I said, Yes your highness, King sir.

My step mom was flipping by the time my dad came home from work. When she told the story to Dad he just said, Judy don't do that any more. So, I quit. But, was smiling for the next day or two cause the little twerp left me alone.

Younger children and older children growing up together are the fulfillment of the word riot. *Laugh*

Words of wisdom to parents taking on children with 6 years or more between them, play soothing music and dance a lot.*Laugh*
Fairy playing a flute

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882529-Im-Sure-No-One-Else-Laughed