*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882929-Coping-Skills-Media-Books
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#882929 added May 24, 2016 at 1:54pm
Restrictions: None
Coping Skills, Media, Books
BCOF Prompt: Let's talk about coping skills. What do you do when you find yourself annoyed by a noisy environment? It is it possible to experience the noise the same way you might experience the sound of a river flowing? Can you relax and accept what's around you without wising it were different or do you actively change the situation?

Applebees and Chillis are always so loud. People taking and that rock music. It is hard to have a conversation with people you are with or talk on your phone. I like to go to Barnes and Nobles where it is quiet. I have noisy patients at my job and we have to ask them to be quiet because others are sleeping. Like an amusement park. That is noisy! I like quiet places. Geese flying overhead and honking is like a river flowing to me. I like that noise and raining. I don't like loud thunder. I like quiet. How do I cope with loud noises? Pretend that I am some place else.

Blog City Prompt: From what you see of the books in the market, do you believe that the massive increase in media during the last fifteen years or so has led to a breakdown of people's understanding of subtlety and is that why the literary genre has taken a back seat to the more exciting genres?


Not everyone likes the same genres. Like books recommended in People or Readers Digest, it is like boring! I go to the internet and see what interests me. I don't agree with the media. I go to Barnes and Nobles and look over the choices. I don't pay attention to the Media. I am a fiction writer so I am not impressed by the Media. I will stick with Regency, Jane Austen, a few autobiographies, romance and a few resource reference books. Not everyone's interest is the same. I am glad.

Prince In Purple Sig.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882929-Coping-Skills-Media-Books