*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883007
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#883007 added September 15, 2017 at 3:42pm
Restrictions: None
Day 24 Give It A 100 Soap Operas
Why do women watch soap operas? Maybe because they are feeling down and need a pick me up. Soap characters have a lot of problems and a woman can think Hey! Things aren't so bad for me after all. A woman gets bored with life and she tunes in to soap operas. When I was a teen-ager, soaps helped me learn about life and love. It made me enjoy being a teen-ager a little while longer and not to be in a hurry to grow up.

Like "Young and the Restless." Rich people have a lot of people. Victor Newman's crimes caught up with him and he is in jail. He is controlling his family's lives from the inside. Phyllis sleeps with her husband's brother Billy. Stitch's eight year old son caused his step mother to have a miscarriage. Sharon knows the baby she has isn't hers but she thinks it is her ex-husband Nick's child but it is her other ex-husband Adam's baby. She was in a mental hospital and pregnant but miscarried. She was so drugged up that the Doctor made her think she was still pregnant and that she had given birth. Sharon got the Doctor to confess and the Doctor was in love with Nick and wanted revenge on him but she was crippled in an accident in his father's swimming pool and was crippled but she was cured! Nick's wife Sage found out the truth by and died in a car accident when Sharon was driving after her in her car. Sharon's daughter Mariah wants Sharon to tell the truth. Have I lost you, yet? Why am I watching this show? I started watching it in 1973, quit watching for 10 years and started up again 15 years ago. To me, they are my friends and family in the daytime. My husband works days and I work midnights. I love this show. I have been watching soaps for years and old habits die hard. I will keep watching "Young and the Restless." It is the only soap I watch. You would be surprised what you can learn from a soap opera. They can help you solve your own problems. I am not young but I am restless at times. I just can't cope without my soap! I will keep tuning in!

** Image ID #2059689 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883007