*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883082
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#883082 added May 26, 2016 at 5:25pm
Restrictions: None
Book I Am Reading
Prompt: Write about the last book you read or book you are currently reading.

I am reading The Romance Writer and the Shape Shifter By: Kristin Painter.

There is a series of these books that take place in Noctourne Falls, Georgia where everyday is Halloween. Vampires, werewolves, gargoyles, faes and shape shifters live in this town and tourists think it is a gimmick. The town is supernatural and no one gets hurt unless someone is evil and comes to town to make trouble.

Roxy is a paranormal romance lover and has no idea that idea that her best friend Delaney is now a vampire and she lives in a supernatural town. She writes about vampires and is falling in love with a policeman who shape shifts into a black panther. She has just moved into town and thought she saw a black panther and thinks she saw Delaney's fangs. She is confused and not sure. Her ex-husband is stalking her and I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

** Image ID #2076124 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883082