*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883189-Day-26-Give-It-A-100-Flo-Progressive-Insurance
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#883189 added May 28, 2016 at 7:03pm
Restrictions: None
Day 26 Give It A 100 Flo Progressive Insurance
Don't you just love Flo from Progressive Insurance commercials? She would try to sell insurance to Satan himself. I bet he would buy it. This is the one commercial that you can insure a carousel horse. I would if I had one. Now, she has her family on there and she plays her father, mother, sister and brother. Her latest one where the bird is sitting on a tree limb over a car and she says "Don't do it!" This is funny. The Koolaid Man busts through the house and she is selling this lady insurance. If the Koolaid Man busts through my house, I would punch him!

Flo is back in the Medieval times getting ready to be burned at the stake, she says to the father about his ugly daughter, "I didn't turn her into a chicken. She just looks that way." There's the one with Carnie Wilson and the Wilson Phillips song: "Hold One For One More Day." She had crashed her car and she is on hold to her insurance company and this song plays. I love Flo. She has a great personality and her short hair looks so cute and she wears a head band. These commercials with Flo are not boring. They are cute. I am not a fan of commercials but I enjoy all the Progressive Insurance commercials with Flo. They picked a good representative. Keep up the good work, Flo.

** Image ID #2077443 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883189-Day-26-Give-It-A-100-Flo-Progressive-Insurance