*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883208-Our-LORDs-NAME-is-to-be-praised
by ruwth
Rated: E · Book · Religious · #1698995
A glimpse into the MOST important relationship in my life!
#883208 added May 28, 2016 at 8:49pm
Restrictions: None
Our LORD's NAME is to be praised...
Written: May 3, 2014

Psalm 113
From the rising of the sun
til the going down of the same
our LORD's NAME shall be praised!



It is important to begin our day with God and end our day with God and to fill the moments in.between with conscious contact with Him. I have successfully done that before. It was the best time of my life. I want to do it again.

Right now, Writing.Com is my home on line. I often come here in the morning and sometimes stay all day. I use to start my WDC day with a visit to "Prayers and Answers". It was a forum where I would pray for others, ask for prayer and write a little devotions at times. It is gone now so I decided to use this blog to honor God and spend time with Him as I go about my day here from start to finish.

As I was logging on this morning, a chorus we sang in church came to mind. I edited the main page and put those words on display. The song is by Paul S Deming but those words are from Psalm 113. They speak a pattern for my life.

I will close with a secret. During the time of my life when I truly lived those words, the praising did not stop when I closed my eyes. I praised Him in my sleep as well. What we focus on during our waking hours often become incorporated into our dreams.

Filling my life and my mind with JESUS was and is one of the best things I could ever do.


~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~
© Copyright 2016 ruwth (UN: ruwth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ruwth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883208-Our-LORDs-NAME-is-to-be-praised