*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883483-You-Matter--You-Really-Do
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#883483 added May 31, 2016 at 4:20pm
Restrictions: None
You Matter. You Really Do.
This Memorial Day weekend blessed me with tears from heaven. I tried to be happy and play games with my friends but the rain ... I don't know, I don't like to play in puddles and I don't like to watch concerts when it is wet and rainy. The sun came out on Sunday and Monday, and I could not enjoy it. It really hit me that so many in my family are not with me now, and I have had to send off good friends or loved ones of good friends.
Ben and Brian were in February, AJ was in March, Richard was in April, DeGalynn in May ... Ben and DeGalynn had impacted lives to the extent that there was standing room only at their Celebrations of Life. Richard had only a handful of people, Brian had about a 100, and AJ did not have any because they shipped him out to SD before the father could screw things up with a Court injunction. These people had so very little in common, just little old me.
Don't ever think you don't matter. You matter to someone. You matter to people in the love sphere cast by those who love you. And it will be enough to get you through whatever hardship or sadness you face. It just will.

© Copyright 2016 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883483-You-Matter--You-Really-Do