*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883764-Day-33-Give-It-A-100-Olivia-Newton-John
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#883764 added June 4, 2016 at 8:48am
Restrictions: None
Day 33 Give It A 100 Olivia Newton John
I love Olivia Newton John. Her first song: "If Not For You" was so beautiful and so was she. I remember I had a crush in this guy and he was out in the barn when this song came on. I was watching him feed his horse and I petted his horse.

I did a lip sync of her song: "If You Love Me, Let Me Know" for the college talent show and my boyfriend {not the guy in the barn} and the audience loved it. I thought Olivia was such a lady and so sweet. I loved her first album and her song "Mary Skeffington". It was about a young woman looking for love and this was me. She slept in a room upstairs and I had lived with my grandparents half my life and had a room upstairs.

Olivia was in "Grease" and she was really talented and could sing as well as act. She sang with John Denver "Fly Away" and Olivia was someone I wanted to look like and be like. I enjoyed all her music and she was in a Christmas movie "A Mom For Christmas." She was a department store mannequin that had come to life and lived with a widowed man and his daughter. Their love made her human.

I still like Olivia after all these years. I enjoy hearing her songs and a lot of good memories come floating back when I do.

** Image ID #1835610 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883764-Day-33-Give-It-A-100-Olivia-Newton-John