*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884268-Day-40-Give-It-A-100-Summer-Plans
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#884268 added June 10, 2016 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
Day 40 Give It A 100 Summer Plans
Summer plans. My husband and I went to the amusement park. I love the boat they have. A big platoon boat. Every time I get on the boat and see the life vests, I think of "Titanic." It is fun to feed the fish that are carps that hang around the lake near by.

WE are going to Frankenmuth, Michigan. I love the big Christmas Store they have there. There is a cheese shop, nostalogia shop, clothing stores, gift stores and this town is German themed. They have a clock store but I love the Christmas Store best. I love seeing all the decorations of Santa, elves, snowmen, reindeer, polar bears and they light the place up at night. There is a beautiful chapel near by. This will be the highlight of summer for me.

We will be going to Farm Shows. My husband will take his Cockshutt tractors to the Farm Shows. I will be shopping at Flew Markets and going to Quilt Shows. I love quilts. I wish I knew how to make one.

We also go to the zoo every year. It is a small zoo but I love seeing the animals.

Not very exciting but I am happy with these plans.

** Image ID #2077545 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884268-Day-40-Give-It-A-100-Summer-Plans