*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884490
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2084406
My journal of Abba's music, short stories and poems for a contest.
#884490 added June 12, 2016 at 7:54pm
Restrictions: None
Angel Eyes
He said he had to work so Tawny went to the movies by herself. She had wanted to see the new "Alice In Wonderland" movie. Tawny saw her boyfriend Levy walk in with another woman! She didn't know this woman. They walked past her and sat two aisles ahead of her and started kissing. She cried watching the movie and left before it was over. Levy had stolen money from her in the past and wrecked her car once and her insurance refused to pay for the damage. Levy refused to help pay for the damage. He had lied to her all the time and yet Tawny still loved him. Levy called her the next day and said he wanted to see her.

Tawny let him into her apartment.

"I saw you at the movie last night with that girl. Do you mind telling me what is going on?"

"I have been wanting to talk to you about that. I really want to be with her. I am sorry. I just wish I would have told you before you saw us together."

Look into his angel eyes. His eyes weren't angelic. He'll take your heart and make you pay the price.

"I think you should go now."

Levy nodded and left. Tawny felt so sad. He had caused her a lot of grief. He wasn't worth it. Another guy Nick had been asking her out and she decided to go out with him. Tawny went with Nick to see the new "Alice In Wonderland" movie. She watched it this time and liked the movie. As she and Nick were leaving, she saw Levy with another woman, a different one then she had seen him last week.

Tawny laughed to herself. Nick asked if everything was okay. She looked at Nick and smiled. She said things were fine. Nick was cute and nice. He bought her flowers, a pearl necklace and made her laugh. She was never sad around him. He called her all the time. She got to know him as they had more dates. He would do anything for her. She really liked Nick.

Tawny ran into Levy at WalMart. Every time I see him, will it bring back the pain? Just for a moment.

"I am sorry about us, Tawny. Let's start dating again and we can make it work this time. I love you."

Nick came up to Tawny and put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. Levy looked surprised. "Levy, meet Nick."

Levy looked embarrassed and his angel eyes couldn't look at Tawny. Tawny no longer cared. Tawny had inherited a lot of money from her aunt who had died recently and she knew Levy knew about it. Nick had a lot of money and he loved Tawny for herself. Levy excused himself and left. The other two women Levy had went out with had come from wealthy families and Tawny had found this out. Levy was a loser and a user. Levy had a lot of gambling debts and was in trouble. This wasn't Tawny's problem.

Levy got beat up by men for not paying his gambling debts. He ended up in jail for fraud and selling illegal substances. Tawny married Nick and had a good life. Nick was the one who had angel eyes and the behavior to match. Tawny had forgotten all about Levy and was happy with Nick. Thank goodness!

Autographed picture of Abba,

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884490