*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885068
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#885068 added June 19, 2016 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Day 49 Give It A 100 Hopeless Romantic
Hopeless Romantic. I love stories about romance rather it is books, movies or TV Shows. I write romance stories as well. The only time I watched a movie for the drama and not the romance was "Top Gun." I love military planes and the action. The romance was boring.

Like "Lord Of The Rings." The romance wasn't explained very well about the Elven Princess and the knight. Nine hours of this movie and you can't explain the romance? Seriously, Tolkien. The next series he kills off the man who was in love with the Elven girl and left her broken hearted. This hopeless romantic was not happy.

I can't get enough of romance and that is why I read it, write it and watch it a lot of it. In real life, I want people to fall in love to be happy as well. Romance makes the world go round and keeps the population going. I hate when a book or movie romance has a sad ending. I know things happen in real life like that but I will always love romance and look for the next book or movie about it.

** Image ID #2035537 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885068