*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885523-When-Immigration-turns-into-Invasion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#885523 added June 26, 2016 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
When Immigration turns into Invasion
People don't understand. Immigration is a big problem. Particularly when the immigrants refuse to assimilate and bring with them a culture, hostile to the core values of the host country.

Its like a swarm of killer bees invading the productive habitat of a less virulent strain, killing off the natives and taking over their territory. I'm not referring to the those from Mexico, Central and South America, who in a couple of generations will become good citizens.. These immigrants know a good system when they see it and recognize the economic opportunities for a better life. The ones I refer to are those coming out of Syria and the war torn Middle East. It's time we started taking seriously what the Mullah's have been telling us for a long time. Either the Infidels accept Islam or pay the price.

Women, Gays and Christians seem to be having a hard time figuring that one out.

Trying to deal with a huge influx of fanatical extremists determined to impose their values on the nation states they undermine, is not something that laws designed to curb criminal behavior are capable of dealing with. Historically such migrations were accompanied by an armed force but the spread of Islam is happening by the invaders simply walking in on their unsuspecting hosts. In the name of Political Correctness the Socialists throw the doors open and welcome the hordes with open arms. Europe is starting to wake up but it's probably already too late.

These invading swarms do not strengthen the existing populations by assimilating. They do not bring diversity to the cultures and blood lines they coexist with for a short time. It's their way or the highway. Tolerance is not a word they understand. They intend to eradicate the existing culture as the naives sit idly by. Is this stupid or what? The Socialists and Progressive Liberals don't know their ass from a hole in the ground!

© Copyright 2016 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885523-When-Immigration-turns-into-Invasion