*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885602-Day-55-Give-It-A-100-Empyt-Nest
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#885602 added June 25, 2016 at 9:59am
Restrictions: None
Day 55 Give It A 100 Empyt Nest
I love this show. You have Richard Mulligan as the doctor, Harry who is a children's doctor. He is so kind hearted. He has three daughters. Two live with him. Barbara is a police woman and Carol worries about everything. They have a big beautiful dog, Dreyfus that I would love to have. Their neighbor Charlie comes into their house all the time and takes their food and what ever he wants. I couldn't put up with him. I would lock my door.

I like Harry's nurse Laverne. She is blunt and to the point. She refuses to wear her nurse's hat and she is from the south. She doesn't back down to anyone. She is a good nurse but if I talk to my boss like she does Harry, I would be in trouble. Harry would be so easy to work for. He is not grouchy. He is a good, caring doctor. I could work for Harry.

I love watching this show. Harry's wife died and he dates once in awhile and his daughters have boyfriends. One time Dreyfus turned up the knob on the stove and burned the turkey. Laverne got mad at the man who repaired her car and he told her that he could give her a car to use from the back parking lot while it was in the shop. When he bought his daughter in because she was sick, Laverne told him she had to spend the night and to pick out a kid from the back lot to take home.

Carol locked her baby in the car by accident and she was embarrassed. There was an episode where Dreyfus ran away but they found him. There was a little terrior dog that they took in that broke a vase and a lamp and Dreyfus got blamed for it. The owner picked up his dog. It was his wife's dog and he said the dog's name was Satan and he hated the dog.

Charlie works for a cruise line and is annoying. He and Harry went out on a boat and it stormed and Harry said he knew how to sail a boat but he didn't. Luckily, they came back alive.

I love watching this show and I am a big fan of old comedy shows. Harry is easy going and it is easy to pull a fast one on him. I relate to Laverne the nurse. This is a good, fun show and I love watching it.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885602-Day-55-Give-It-A-100-Empyt-Nest