*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885850-Day-58-Give-It-A-100-How-My-Summer-Is-Going
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#885850 added June 28, 2016 at 11:28am
Restrictions: None
Day 58 Give It A 100 How My Summer Is Going
I have been doing Give It A 100 and now I am running out of topics but I will find things to write about to get to 100. I did The Abba Music Challenge this month and am getting ready to do G.O.T.

My husband Ray and I planted flowers. I love my purple impatience and red flowers. I love having my animal critters, not real ones, lawn ornaments.

Ray went to a tractor show with his brother and friend. Ray and I will be going to a tractor show next month. The county fair is coming up.

My mother is making me a dress for the Downton Abbey Tea coming up. Everyone will be dressed in 1920's clothes and I will be Mary Crawley. I went to a Victorian Tea a few years back and it was so much fun. I am looking forward to this one.

Ray and I went to an amusement park. I love riding the plantoon boat and feeding the bugle fish near by.

Next week, Mom and I are going to Lake Michigan and have a picnic. We may take my cousin and her daughter along. We go shopping afterwards.

In August, Ray, Mom and I are going to Frankenmuth, Michigan for a couple of days. We love the Christmas Store that they have there. I could live there.

I am hoping Ray will take me to Three Oaks, Michigan. This is where Prancer was filmed.

This is my summer. Living in a small farm town in Indiana isn't very exciting but this is what we do.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885850-Day-58-Give-It-A-100-How-My-Summer-Is-Going