*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885956
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2084406
My journal of Abba's music, short stories and poems for a contest.
#885956 added June 29, 2016 at 3:14pm
Restrictions: None
Take A Chance On Me
Thank you, Andy Andy~hating university for including this song. You are the best!

Crystal loved being with Jordan on his sailing boat. Jordan told Crystal that he loved her but he didn't want to be in a committed relationship so Crystal tried not to talk about romance or the future with Jordan. Jordan had a bad marriage and thought it was better never to marry again. Jordan was nice to her and bought her a blue sapphire necklace for her Birthday. She decided to enjoy Jordan while she had him.

Crystal had made sandwiches for them, potato salad and bought a chocolate cake she had made.

Jordan kissed Crystal's cheek. "I love the food. Some man will be lucky to have you for a wife someday."

These words hurt. "I love you. Take a chance on me. We can go dancing, we can go walking, as long as were together. My love is strong enough to last when things are rough."

"Baby, we have been through this. You are beautiful and I love you and there is no one else. We can live each day as it comes. Marriage would just spoil it."

Crystal smiled sadly. All of a sudden, it started to thunder and lightning. Jordan thought the storms was hours away. The sail boat was tossing and turning and Crystal got up to go below deck but the boat was tossing and turning and Crystal couldn't stand up straight and she grabbed a hold of the side and Jordan was trying to control the sails. A big wind caught Crystal off balance and she screamed and fell into the ocean. Jordan panicked.

"Crystal, baby! I will save you." Jordan jumped in after her and the waves were so rough but he found Crystal and was able to get her back on the boat. They were both drenched with water. Crystal was unconscious. Jordan took her below deck and laid her on the bed. His girl was still unconscious.

Jordan took her hand. "Crystal, please don't leave me. I know I don't want commitment but if commitment means having you around and you survive, please I will make this a committed relationship. You are beautiful and perfect. You are right for me. Please wake up. Come back to me. If you need me, let be know, gonna be around. Cos you know I've got so much that I wanna do when I dream I'm alone with you. It's magic. Take a chance on me." That's what you said. I want that chance. Baby, wake up. I love you so much. I wouldn't be able to go on without you. Marry me. "

Jordan closed his eyes. Crystal was waking up. She took his hand and smiled. "Hey. It's alright. I am going to live. You saved me. I heard every word you say. I love you. I will marry you. I am so glad you are taking a chance."

Jordan kissed Crystal. The storm was over and their new life was just beginning. They married, took a chance and it was right. They got out of their wet clothes and you know the rest.

Abba Picture.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885956