*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886284-Justice
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2070776
Another attempt at getting to know others and myself
#886284 added July 2, 2016 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
Justice
Justice can be very elusive. My move is teaching me in leaps and bounds. I am discovering I care deeply and yet will always wonder if it is returned.

The moving saga is painful. My wife does clean up duty in KC and I wrestle with what to do with the mess out here.
We talked early on if getting an apartment. Erie is known for its lower cost of living and we end up renting a place twice as much and one third the size of our Kc place. The justification is that it is the only place that takes three pets.
Then comes the adventure of seeing a giant professional movers truck cost 4000 dollars. The next day my wife cries they did not take what was important and add 1500 dollars. Then there is a need for new
cable, they do not have enough channels.
I am tired. I was forced to put half a truck in storage and now she demands I rent another truck to separate from the excess in the much bigger mover truck and get another storage space. My back screams in protest.
Where is my patience and love. I wish I knew. I had hoped to visit my brothers and sisters while she is in Kc. I am severely reprimanded. The truck is on the way. I am told to get out 1600 dollars cash for the movers. I am trying to make money to pay and I can not, because movers are coming in three days and I can not know when.

So I sit and wonder why. I had jobs family and friends I left behind. I am not sure what good will come of this. It is called justice. I am giving to another as I would want to be treated. And I am so stressed and afraid I will lose all I worked for and be tossed out on the street. God give me strength!!!😭
© Copyright 2016 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886284-Justice