*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886299
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#886299 added April 26, 2017 at 9:51pm
Restrictions: None
Day 63 Give It A 100 Farah Fawcett
I wanted to keep this book about women but haven't always done this but I like to write different items in this. I loved Farah Fawcett. That beautiful blonde who appeared in "Charlie's Angels." Guys I hung out with were crazy about her. I frosted my hair and feathered my hair like hers. I had a book about her and dolls of her. I even used her shampoo and conditioner to look like her. She was married to Lee Majors. Lucky her. I had a book about her and I wanted a wedding dress like her when I got married. I didn't copy her wedding dress. I found one I loved. My one boyfriend thought Farah was beautiful and I was jealous.

Over the years, her looks faded and she and Lee divorced. I loved her and I idolized her. Sadly, she and Michael Jackson died the same day. I hope she had a good, happy life. I liked her smile. I had a poster of her and tried to be like her. It is sad when people you admire died. She was an idol and a beauty back in the day. I will always think of her as a woman I admired. Bless you, Farah.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886299